Little Shady Oak
Executive Rental (30 day min.)
Starts at $95/night
3 bed · 2 bath · 1250 sqf · sleeps 6
A bright three bedroom bungalow in historic Biltmore Village.
Set atop a hill and nestled amongst century-old trees sits Little Shady Oak. This newly remodeled bungalow is clean, bright, inviting, and comfortable. Fully furnished and appointed to ensure your utmost comfort, no detail has been overlooked.
Our Little Shady Oak property is a haven for your daily life. Designed to accommodated a working professional or an entire family, this home has everything to meet your needs. Little Shady Oak has a warm and contemporary aesthetic, and each room features art from local and regional artists. This spacious and open one level bungalow features:
- A kitchen that is large, updated, and fully stocked.
- An open living-area floorplan creates a spacious, open connection between the kitchen, dining room, and living room.
- Two porches where you can enjoy the warm sunlight and take in the sunsets.
- A large, designated laundry room.
- Master bedroom with en-suite bath
- Second bedroom
- Second bathroom
- Third bedroom flex space that can serve as den or office; featuring a large daybed (and trundle), as well as a second television and complete workspace for any business needs.
All of Asheville is at your fingertips from this home. Settled in a peaceful gem of a neighborhood, you will be just a walk away from historic Biltmore Village. Little Shady Oak is perfectly located just two streets over from the local restaurants, breweries, galleries, and shops in this historic area of Asheville. Take advantage of the close proximity to the Biltmore Estate and enjoy its grounds and trails as an extension of the neighborhood. Biltmore Avenue (just outside the neighborhood) is a straight shot to the epicenter of Downtown Asheville, the trendy South Slope district, and minutes from the Mission Hospital main campus. Shopping is just a stone's throw away in every direction. Easily hop onto I-40 to explore the mountains and culture of the Asheville area, or take local streets to discover the River Arts district, local parks, and quaint neighborhoods that surround Downtown.
Every amenity in this home is covered; just bring your clothes and toiletries! All utilities are covered during your stay, including:
- Streaming services: Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime
- Two large flat-screen TVs
- Memory foam mattresses in every room
- Ample off street parking
- Central Air and Heating
- Security system
We love animals. Pets are always considered - just ask!